Friday, November 22, 2013

Faithfully Thankful



Psalm 100:1-5
Shout for JOY to the Lord, all the earth.
worship the Lord with gladness
come before him with JOYFUL SONGS
KNOW that the Lord is GOOD
It is He who made us, and WE ARE HIS
we are His people, the sheep of His pasture.
Enter His gates with THANKSGIVING
and His courts with praise
give THANKS to Him and praise His name.
For the Lord is GOOD and His love endures FOREVER
His faithfulness continues through ALL generations.

Today, I am thankful. Today, I am certain.
Today, I am loved. Today, I am blessed.
Today, I AM HIS.

But the even better news?
I can be all these things tomorrow too.

Our God is the SAME yesterday, today and FOREVER.
Hebrews 13:8

Wishing you and yours a wonderful, faith-filled Thanksgiving!
~Donna





No comments:

Post a Comment