Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wednesday's Challenge

A challenge.
Sometime life itself is a challenge.

A challenge to see the joy, the great purpose.
...

But recently I learned that our eyes must be searching in order to see.

Eyes that are fixed on the pain of this world are destined to be disappointed. We do, after all, live in a fallen world.

But with eyes open to see joy, expecting the unexpected....

We see. We feel. We experience life...life abundant.

We taste. We see.

Our hunger gives way and we are full, when we look to see the blessings.

Blessings poured into our cup.

Fill me up Lord, Fill my cup;

Fill it full to overflowing!

Fill me up Lord, Fill my cup.

Fill it full to overflowing so when I pour out your blessings others may see

Joy

Pure Joy

Your Joy

Your Love


Today, I just challenge you to walk with eyes wide open, looking for the joy amidst the pain.
The four leaf clover tucked in the weeds.

The flower still blooming.

The sun peeking through the clouds.

The coolness of the breeze.

The sweetness of life........taste and see........that the Lord IS good!



Blessings spilling out, fill your cup,

Jodie
...my cup overflows... psalm 23:5

No comments:

Post a Comment